Tuesday 24 November 2009

Maybe its just a Crush

I have been obsessed by Apple lately ... mostly due to the WWDC keynote address and that mac vs pc commercial with the funky Justin Long

My present laptop has been with me since 3 years now ... its a Toshiba Satellite ... but now I need some change ... People need change .. may be I should contact Obama .... Surfing thru some blogs forums etc. I found that there are very few distributors of Apple products who are selling at a very high profit margin ... like if I order from Amazon it will save me 700 to 1000 SAR (i am talking about macbooks) .... plus when u seek their technical assistance they are of little help, if any ...

The operating system "Leopard" ... i think is more fun more secure and as this site quotes "So aesthetically pleasing that it distracts users from countless technical gaffes" .. The book itself is sleek and light .... no wonder its called Macbook Air ... its so possessable ...

Now the iPhone ... this I will surely get .. when? ... I dont know ... its a whole different world man .... and I am not in it ... this site is really helpful especially for those who are living in Saudia ...

2 comments:

  1. oh so uve caught the disease too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Mustafa what can i say on your this meanless Blog.

    ReplyDelete