Thursday 26 February 2009

I Was Right

The Oscar night has passed and we all know the winners. As predicted all the main BAFTA winners took home the Oscar too except Sean Penn.

Sean Penn won for Milk which is based on a true story of California's first openly gay elected official, Harvey Milk. He has also won an Oscar for Mystic River. I have watched both of them, Milk only recently .. and even though Mickey Rourke (for The Wrestler)was the favourite, having won the BAFTA and Golden Globe, I knew Sean would win.

I would recommend everyone to watch it ... And NO I'M NOT GAY!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...are u sure abt ur last statement..i bet Anas has some photographic proves that nulifies ur statement :)..i will try to watch them and will come back then

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know what u r talking about!! :S

    Do watch the movie

    ReplyDelete