Wednesday 11 March 2009

Holy Crap!!

Once in a while I visit this place called Old Airport Area .... its mostly empty .... only a bunch of people here and there ... having huqqa , taking a walk etc. Its very peaceful there ....

It was very hectic today at work .... I had to go there .... so I was listening to the radio and just reclining in the seat and relaxing in the light breeze .... when I felt need for a smoke .... but I didnt have a lighter neither does my car lighter work .....

Seeing a car at a driving distance, I thought why not ask its owner .... It was a little dark there .... so I couldnt see clearly .... only a person squatting near the hood ..... I very slowly drove close to his car ... the man was staring at me all this time .. motionless .... then he flinched and did something with his hands in a quick motion .. . what was he doing? the guy was taking a shit!!

I moved onwithout coming to a complete stop.

2 comments: